Saturday, April 30, 2005

Weekend music

A little bit of culture to keep your weekend on the positive side? Well, then this post is for you!

Since my use of words like "Scandinavian sin" and "sex" has added a few extra hits to the total of this blog, I am happy to announce the arrival of The Sex Album!!!

Yep, you read it just right. An album recorded using the sounds of couples making love as music.

OK.

Using sounds people make when making love. OK. Understood. Fine.

Does one perhaps smell commercial considerations? Of Course! Even if they try to deny it.

Go here:

http://www.thesexalbum.com/home.html

to read and listen...

I won't try to steer your mind in one direction or the other, but I found the music quite ... unmoving.

(But then again I've got "The Second Arrangement" on repeat...) :)

No comments: