On the Europeanside we don't get any more dates, but an opening act in the form of Toon Roos Quartet.
UPDATE Jne 3: The Toon Roos hompage is back up again.
If you wonder what they sound like we have two clips below. But first the updates US and European tour listings:
RENT PARTY '09 (US)
* Special Setlist Nights.
Jun 09 - Durham, NC - Performing Arts Center
Jun 12 - Clearwater, FL - Ruth Eckerd Hall
Jun 13 - Boca Raton, FL - Mizner Park Amp.
Jun 15 - Orlando FL - Bob Carr
Jun 16 - Ft. Meyers, FL - Barbara B Mann
Jun 18 - St. Augustine, FL - St. Augustine Amp.
Jun 19 - Orange Beach, AL - The Wharf
* Jul 22 - Boston - Wang Theatre / Aja (Plus)
* Jul 24 - Boston - Wang Theatre / Gaucho (Plus)
* Jul 25 - Boston - Wang Theatre / Internet Request
* Jul 28 - New York - Beacon Theatre / Aja (Plus)
* Jul 29 - New York - Beacon Theatre / Gaucho (Plus) 6/6
* Jul 31 - New York - Beacon Theatre / The Royal Scam (Plus)
* Aug 01 - New York - Beacon Theatre / Internet Request
Aug 07 - Mashantucket, CT - Foxwoods Casino
Aug 08 - Atlantic City, NJ - Borgata
Aug 14 - Memphis, TN - Mud Island
Aug 15 - Atlanta, GA - Chastain
* Aug 21 - Los Angeles CA - Gibson Amp. / Aja (Plus)
* Aug 22 - Los Angeles CA - Gibson Amp. / Gaucho (Plus)
* Aug 24 - Los Angeles CA - Gibson Amp. / The Royal Scam (Plus)
* Aug 25 - Los Angeles CA - Gibson Amp. / Internet Request
Aug 28 - Las Vegas NV - Palms/Pearl / on sale now
* Aug 31 - Chicago IL - Chicago Theatre / Aja (Plus)
* Sep 01 - Chicago IL - Chicago Theatre / Gaucho (Plus)
* Sep 03 - Chicago IL - Chicago Theatre / The Royal Scam (Plus)
* Sep 04 - Chicago IL - Chicago Theatre / Internet Request
Sep 06 - Detroit MI - Soundboard/MotorCity Casino / on sale TBA
Jun 25 - Amsterdam, Holland - Heineken Music Hall *
Jun 26 - Brussels, Belgium - Forest National *
Jun 28 - Edinburgh, Scotland - Edinburgh Playhouse *
Jun 29 - Birmingham, UK - NIA *
Jul 01 - London, UK - Hammersmith Apollo *
Jul 02 - Paris, France - Olympia *
Jul 04 - Montreux, Switzerland - Montreux Jazz Fest
Jul 06 - Rome, Italy - Cavea Auditorium *
Jul 08 - Padova, Italy - Villa Contarini
Jul 09 - Milan, Italy - Arena Civica *
Jul 11 - Perugia, Italy- Umbria Jazz Festival
Jul 12 - Monte Carlo, Monaco - Sporting Club
* With Special Guest: Toon Roos Quartet
P.S. The newsletter also says that coming newsletter(s) will include something for those that won't make any of the shows on the 2009 trek.
Two useful links:
steelydan.com - The only place for confirmed dates.
dandom.com/Bluebook - The fan page for breaking news, views and the occasional rumour.